In accordance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y Comercio Electrónico, we inform you that our website uses its own Cookies and those of third parties.
A cookie is a small file that is installed on your computer device and serves to distinguish you from other users by improving the experience of your visit.
Existing cookie types
– Technical Cookies: They allow the user to control data traffic, identify the session, make purchases, make requests, use security elements during navigation, store content for video or sound viewing or share content through social networks.
– Analytics Cookies: They allow the person responsible for them to analyse the behaviour of the users of the website and are used to measure the activity of the website and to draw up user navigation profiles, with the aim of offering improvements in use for users.
– Social Cookies: They are necessary for external social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.). Their function is to control the interaction with social widgets within the website.
– Geolocation Cookies: They allow you to know the place where the user is and offer the appropriate information according to the city or country you are most interested in. This cookie is anonymous.
– Personalization Cookies: They allow the user to be recognized and offer personalized information, such as language, type of browser, etc.
– Advertising Cookies: They allow you to manage the advertising on the website, adapting it to the service or products requested.
– Behavioral Advertising Cookies: They allow you to manage the advertising that is on the website, storing user behavior as a result of continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows you to develop advertising with a specific profile.
– Security: Cookies are used to identify users, prevent fraudulent use of credentials, and protect user data from unauthorized third parties.
Depending on their duration the cookies can be:
– Session: These are cookies designed to collect and store data while the user visits a website. At the end of the session they are not stored on the user’s computer device.
– Persistent: These are cookies that remain installed on the user’s computer device and the information provided may be processed when the user leaves the website and when he reconnects. These cookies can be deleted at any time by the user.
Depending on the entity that manages them::
– Proprietary Cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the user’s computer device from the computer system owned by the owner of the website, from which the request has been made, the service provided or a purchase made.
– Third-Party Cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the user’s computer device from a domain or computer system that is not owned by the owner of the website, but by another third party entity authorized or contracted by the owner of the website, from where the request has been made, the service has been provided or a purchase has been made.
Types of cookies used on this website
Used to distinguish users.
Used by Facebook to offer a range of advertising products, such as real-time bids from third-party advertisers.
Used to limit the percentage of requests. If you implemented Google Analytics using Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be called _dc_gtm_ .
Used to distinguish users.
This is Facebook’s primary advertising cookie. It is used to deliver, analyze and improve the relevance of ads.
It is used to know the language in which you are navigating.
Cookies of internal use necessary for the functioning of the visualization of the policy of cookies of the web.
This cookie is native to PHP and allows the web to store serialized status data.
What happens if you disable Cookies?
It is very likely that some functions of our website do not work or malfunction.
To disable the cookies of the most commonly used browsers, visit these sites:
As well as third parties cookies Google AdWords
If you use other browsers, we recommend that you consult the policy for the use and management of cookies.